1. Start position. Perform rollover with legs spread to get into position with the legs overhead and approximately parallel to the mat.
2. Exhale. Twist the lower trunk so that one side of the body comes closer to the mat. Both legs shift to that side as the trunk and legs begin to lower as shown.
3. Inhale. Circle the legs down on that side, across center, up on the opposite shide as shown in the main muscle illustration, and then overhead to the center start position.
4. Exhale. Shift the lower trunk and both legs to the side opposite that used in step 2.
5. Inhale. Circle the legs down that side, through the center, and up the other side, returning overhead to the center start position. Repeat the sequence three times on each side, six times in total,, alternating sides with each exhale.