1. Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart and your glutes and abs tightened.
2. Clean the kettlebell to the rack on your left side.
3. Press the bell up into full lockout position.
4. Keep your eyes on the kettlebell, slowly sit back into your hips, wth your weight on your heels, and pull yourself down into a rock-bottom squat, all the while keeping the kettlebell steady and controlled in the lockout position.
5. After you reach rock-bottom position, drive up through your heels and stand up tall, keeping your abs and glutes pinched and your left arm locked out.